Wednesday 30 January 2013

In a Smart Closet - Lace Tees

fumbling

I'm a big fan of lace t-shirts. This one is from Urban Outfitters a few years back. To keep them from looking to precious or pretty I usually try to wear them with something more casual. (Unless I want to look precious and pretty of course.)

lace close-up

The graphic diamond-y flower-y detail on this one is what drew me to it in the first place. I also tried to talk Seth into buying a red leather belt that day.  I thought it looked like his style and would be more fun to wear with his jeans and t-shirts than a regular brown belt. He said no. Now two years later he wishes he had said yes. So we're on the hunt for another one.

shoes close-up

I'm pretty sure these shoes are going to leave me soon for shoe heaven. It will be a very sad day in my house. I'll probably read some poetry and maybe a Bible verse or two before I send them to their watery grave and flush them down the toilet. (Living on the side of a mountain, our yard is at an 87 degree angle so it would be hard to dig a hole and bury them in a shoe box.)

lace and cargos
lace tee, Urban Outfitters (old, similar here); cargo skinnies, Free People (via Twice); bag, BCBG (old);
shoes,  Nine West (ancient); necklace, vintage; sunglasses, RayBan;

1 comment:

  1. Soft, smooth fabric is paired with sleek, faux-leather trim details in this cozy, plus size walker coat from Calvin Klein. plus size coat

    ReplyDelete