Monday 16 April 2012

Absentee Blogger

Sorry about the lack of posts. I have incredible weekend highlights to share (sequins! parties!) and my hope was to document my Earth Day efforts this week as I attempt to transition from chemical cleaners to natural homemade options. Unfortunately we have a rather sick computer on our hands. I'm trying to crank out this explanation without making any sudden movements, thus sending this unstable guy skittering across a freeway into oncoming traffic. This is my third attempt this morning. It only gives us a good 60-90 seconds of use before turning into a vegetable. Our hope was that Seth would be able to install a new hard drive over the past weekend but then he up and caught pneumonia. So now we're pushing the new hard drive goal up to sometime this week. When I return you can expect shiny gold sparkly-ness, lovely ocean views, homemade coconut milk, and lavender scented kitchen cleaners.

No comments:

Post a Comment