Monday 24 December 2012

Pre-Christmas Weekend Highlights

fire with friends

cheese counter

horses on main

packed up gifts

salem house

simgle malt in the afternoon

photo-8

citrus in the living room

hats

Our weekend was spent with fireplaces, good wine, a good friend on Boston's South Shore, single malt, Christmas shopping along Main Street in Hingham, eating cheese from Bloomy Rind, figuring out my new flickr app, and I caught the Hats exhibit in the Peabody/Essex Museum in Salem. A great start to the long Christmas weekend. Tonight is a candlelight service at Seth's family church and dinner with friends. Christmas is coffee, breakfast, gifts, dinner in Lexington, and a skype date with my family and my happy little nephew. 

Have a very merry Christmas and I hope you make some cozy memories with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment